ASO International, Inc. Profile
ASO International, Inc.
#22 Chuo Bldg., 11-8, Ginza 2-chome, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0061 JAPAN
Please use「Contact」menu for inquiries about our services
CEO / President
MUFG Bank,Ltd., Mizuho Bank
- MUFG Bank,Ltd., Mizuho Bank
- JOS (Japan Orthodontic Society)
- JAO (Japanese Association of Orthodontists)
- JAAO (Japan Association of Adult Orthodontics)
- JLOA (Japan Lingual Orthodontic Association)
- JSDA (Japan Society for Dental Anti-Aging)
- JADSM (Japanese Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine)
- IFUNA (International Functional Association)
Offering cutting-edge technology. - From the world to Japan and Japan to the world. -
Since its establishment in 1982, ASO International, Inc. has steadily grown to become an orthodontic laboratory with a vast network of 9 branch offices and 53 satellite labs in Japan and overseas bases in Hawaii (US), Taipei (Taiwan), Istanbul (Turkey) and Manila (Philippines). Our five main business areas are production of general orthodontic appliances, AsoAligner invisible plastic mouthpiece, Harmony lingual system, CAD-CAM related business, and Seminar Planning/ Management.
The ASO group especially prides itself in its ability to design extremely high precision orthodontic devices, as well as on its prompt delivery of those devices to customers through its extensive network of sales offices.
Latent demand for orthodontic treatment is high in Japan although the practice is not as common as in western countries. We therefore wish to support framework that would prompt many more people to receive orthodontic treatment for its esthetic as well as functional benefits.